Black Dot/ Baby Wrap Cloth Carrier
Black Dot/ Baby Wrap Cloth Carrier consist of fun polka dots over a crisp white wrap that will get many compliments.
Ultimately, the Baby Wrap Cloth Carrier , keeps your baby close to you. Thus, making for a happier baby. Ultimately, it promotes bonding with your baby. Babies also nap better when carried.
Secondly, it is easy to use, and also a simple way to carry your young child.
Next, the cloth wrap frees up your hands, while doing chores and tasks. At the same time, your baby is content..
Importantly, they are less expensive than the framed structured carriers.
Unlike a stroller, the cloth carrier is easier to maneuver through crowds, and access places where strollers cannot go.
A wrap is primarily a long length of slightly stretchy fabric that you wrap and tie around your body to hold your baby securely. Thus, they are arranged in a number of ways to carry your baby in various positions.
Pros : First, they distribute the baby’s weight evenly. Therefore, not all the weight bears on your shoulders and back which makes these carriers comfortable for over long periods of time even for carrying toddlers (up to 35 lbs.). Secondly, the wraps are the fairly inexpensive.
Cons: Though the wraps are most versatile, they are also the most difficult to understand. Therefore, read the instructions carefully.
Includes: Seven Baby Wrap
Material: 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
Care and Cleaning: Machine wash cold; gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang to dry when possible.
Product Weight: Approx. 2.2 lbs.
Carry Weight: 8 to 35 lbs.
Dimensions: Approx. 19 ft. 6 in. long, 18 in. at the widest point
Summary of the Black Dot/ Baby Wrap Cloth Carrier and the Other Cloth Carriers Offered.
All of the carriers consist of top quality and stylish and fashionable fabric. We also offer a wide selection of colors, prints to choose from in all of our carriers.
We also offer two other different types of cloth carriers: Slings and the Adjustable Pouch, besides the Wraps.
SEVEN BABY™ WRAPS | Safety
For additional safety information, please visit the BCIA website at: BABYCARRIERINDUSTRYALLIANCE.ORG
Seven Baby™ is not responsible for any incorrect tying or use of the wrap.
WARNING: Please carefully review and follow all instructions listed in this booklet prior to use.
WARNING – Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions can result in death or serious injury.
Ultimately, make sure baby’s face is always clearly visible or nothing is over the baby’s face. Always keep baby’s face away from caregiver’s body.
Always change the baby’s position after nursing, so, the baby’s face will not press against the caregiver’s body
Keep the baby from curling into a position with the chin resting on or near baby’s chest. This position can interfere with breathing. This causes suffocation.
Next, never use this carrier with babies smaller than 8 lbs.. First, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Leaning, bending over, or tripping can cause baby to fall. Keep one hand on baby while moving. First, safely remove your baby from the wrap. Then it is safe to untie the knots. This will keep your baby from falling or getting hurt.
- Check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric, and damaged hardware before each use. If found, stop using carrier.
- Always check to ensure that all knots and straps are secure.
- Ensure that the baby is safely positioned in the Seven Baby™Wrap according to manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Check on the baby often. Ensure that the baby’s position is periodically changed.
The following that one should NEVER do when using the wrap carrier with your baby:
- First, never use a Seven Baby™ Wrap when balance or mobility is impaired. Exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions can cause impairments.
- Second, never leave a baby in a Seven Baby™ Wrap that is not being worn.
- Third, never place more than one baby in the Seven Baby™ Wrap.
- Next, never use Seven Baby™ Wrap while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning. Activities involving a heat source or exposure to chemicals can cause injury to your baby.
- Finally, never wear a Seven Baby™ Wrap while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.