Playful Baby Music/Best Music CD For Toddlers
Notably, Playful Baby Music/Best Music CD For Toddlers (and all ages) has invigorating and vibrant mix of instrumental music. Hence, it includes melodies and rhythms that inspires playful fun and activity.
Thereby, Playful Baby Music /Best Music CD for Toddlers contains 18 original and also classic instrumental songs such as ‘Skip To My Lou’ and ‘Do Your Ears Hang Low?’.
- 60 Minutes
- 18 songs
- For All Ages
- Song list for Playful Baby:
- Jumpin’ Jack – G. Kennard
- This Old Man – Traditional
- Song for Erica – G. Kennard
- Pop Goes the Weasel – Traditional
- Chopsticks (The Chop Waltz) – E. Allen
- Old MacDonald – Traditional
- Minuet – J. S. Bach
- Skip to my Lou – Traditional
- Do Your Ears Hang Low? – Traditional
- Darling Neely Claire – G. Kennard
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat – Traditional
- Sonatina in G – Beethoven
- Rondiono – J. P. Rameau
- Sonatina – M. Clementi
- Soldier’s March – R. Schumann
- Minuet in F – Mozart
- Russian Folk Melody – Beethoven
- Sonatina – Latour
Playful Baby Music/Best Music CD For Toddlers offered, browse the other music CD and fun learning DVDs offered.
Finally of our tools for learning, we offer best music CD s for toddlers, (and babies too). Peaceful Baby Peaceful-baby-music-CD consists of 20 relaxing instrumental songs such as ‘Call To Peace’, and ‘Alouette’, inspiring a calm mood. Cheerful Baby CD that consists of 17 upbeat instrumental songs, that inspires a joyful mood. Sing Along Songs CD consists of 11 fun learning songs toddlers love to sing. Also Sleepy Baby CD consists of 15 soothing instrumental songs that helps invite sleep. Finally, the Instrumental Classical Tunes CD is a perfect way to acquaint your child with classical tunes.
Moreover, our learning tools include our learning bundles which are both fun and enjoyable ways to learn. Browse through our collection of CD s,, DVDs and learning bundles and see the great selection we have to offer!
Most importantly, you will find that your child’s play and enjoyment is actually learning and developing important skills.