AP Aeyan Baby Cloth Carrier
First, Hot Slings Adjustable Pouch with Padded Seams AP Aeyan Baby Cloth Carrier will keep your baby content and close to you. Thus, it will free your hands to do other tasks.
Notably, this adjustable pouch is “cut from a different cloth”. Furthermore, our unique and bold fabrics are perfect for mothers who don’t want typical gear. Hence, it consists of 97% cotton and 3% spandex, and 100% cotton filling. Thereby, making it comfortable to wear. Moreover, it fits infants to toddlers (35 lbs. or less). Machine washable.
AP Aeyan Baby Cloth Carrier’s beautiful fabric consists of rows of circles outlined in white with a gold center. Hence, the background is a medium green.
- 97% cotton 3% spandex. Filling – 100% cotton.
- Gentle cycle machine washable (complete laundering instructions on the inseam tag)
- Available in two adjustable sizes (Regular and Large).
Description of AP Aeyan Baby Cloth Carrier and Other Adjustable Pouches:
Hot Slings Adjustable Pouch consists of a piece of material sewn together at the ends and folded to form a pouch. Hence, this is where the baby will nestle. Moreover the pouch sling goes over the shoulder like a sash and your baby sits in the pouch. Same as the Baby Slings, three ways to wear the Adjustable Pouch.
First, the cradle carry are for 0-4 months old.
Next the front carry are for the 2 -8 months old.
Last, the hip carry are for the 6+ months.
Pros: They are easy to get on and off. Even more, they are compact enough to fit into a diaper bag. They also are reasonably priced.
Cons: make sure you get the right size. Hence, they come in two sizes. Moms and Dads will need their own. Since all of baby’s weight rest on one shoulder, you may want to consider using a different carrier such as the wrap.
Summary of the cloth carriers
All of the carriers consist of top quality and stylish and fashionable fabric. We also offer a wide selection of colors, prints to choose from in all of our carriers.
Sizing Instructions for Adjustable Pouch Carrier
Regular Size- Shoulder to Hip 23”-26″
Large Size: Shoulder to Hip 27″- 30″
Safety Precautions for the AP Aeyan Baby Cloth Carrier
Visible & Kissable
- Most of importance, make sure your baby can breathe. Baby carriers allow parents to be hands-free to do other things, but you must always remain active in caring for your child. No baby carrier can ensure that your baby always has an open airway. That’s your job.
- Never allow a baby be carried, held, or put in such a way that his/her chin is curled against his/her chest. This rule applies to babies being held in arms, in baby carriers, in infant car seats, or in any other kind of seat or situation. This position can restrict the baby’s ability to breathe. Newborns lack the muscle control to open their airways. They need good back support in carriers so that they don’t slump into the chin-to-chest position.
- Never allow a baby’s head and face to be covered with fabric. Covering a baby’s head and face can cause his/her to “rebreathe” the same air, which is a dangerous situation. Also, covering his/her head and face keeps you from being able to check on him/her. Always make sure your baby has plenty of airflow. Check on him/her frequently.
- In essence, as long as your baby’s chin is NOT touching their chest, baby is NOT snoring or making weasing noises, then,your baby is comfortable.
- Read and follow the instructions in this booklet and watch all video instructionsonline before use.
- SUFFOCATION HAZARD: Be mindful of your baby’s airways. Do not allow your baby’s face to become completely covered by the sling. Make sure newborn’s chin is not pressed to his/her chest.
Further Instructions While Using the Cloth Carrier For Baby’s Safety
- Always,use common sense.
- Safe for babies 8lbs – 35lbs.
- Furthermore, wear your sling high and tight. Wearing a sling too low is dangerous.
- Of added importance, please examine your sling each time you put it on for wear and tear.
- DO NOT take both hands off a squirming, uncooperative baby.
- Tripping and balance hazard. Take care when moving about with baby in carrier.
- Always, check all around the sling to be sure all the baby’s appropriate parts are safely enclosed in the sling according to the instructions.
- DO NOT leave a sleeping baby alone on a surface (crib/bed/floor) entangled in a sling. Also, the sling should be removed before the baby is buckled into a car seat.
- Ultimately, never jog, run, jump on a trampoline, or do any other activity that subjects your baby to similar shaking or bouncing motion. – “This motion can cause damage to the baby’s neck, spine and/or brain,” explains the American Chiropractic Association.
- Finally, Never use a baby carrier when riding in a car. Soft baby carriers provide none of the protection that car seats provide.
* Neither Hotslings, Inc. nor its affiliates, distributors, or partners are responsible for accidents or injuries that occur from improper use.
Check our our baby bodysuits or the extended t-shirts that snap at the crotch making for an easy diaper change. We offer different prints and colors for both boys and girls, and white baby bodysuits that goes with any outfit.