Hanging Baby Gift Set
First of all. our Hanging Pastel Interlock Hanging Baby Gift Set consists of seven pieces. Since the fabric consists of 100% cotton interlock, it is therefore comfy and soft. Ultimately, it is made for your baby’s delicate skin.
Noteworthy, this baby gift set includes: T-Shirt, Bodysuit, Tank Top, Gown,
Bib, Cap, and a pair of Booties. Hence, the t-shirt, gown, and hat are solid yellow. Moreover, the body suit, and tank top come in a darling yellow giraffe print. The white bib has a giraffe applique on it. Lastly the booties are yellow with white cuffs. In essence, this gift set makes a great baby shower gift!
Fabric: 100% Cotton Interlock
Size: Newborn: T-Shirt, Bodysuit, Tank Top, Gown,
Bib, Cap, and a pair of Booties.
Colors: Yellow and yellow giraffe prints
1 Set Per Bag comes with a hanger.
Besides this 7-Piece Pastel Interlock Hanging Baby Gift Set, we also offer other lovely gift sets.
The other gift sets include:
- 5-Piece Pastel Interlock Gift Set for either Boy or Girl. It includes solid Colored Onesie, Printed T-Shirt, Cap Booties and Bib
- 5 Piece Pastel Interlock Hanging Gift Set comes in Yellow and includes a Printed Onesie, Yellow T-Shirt, Cap, Booties, and Bib
- 3 Piece Gift Sets for either Boys or Girls. The boys sets include Blue Printed Bodysuit, Cap and Booties. Also, the girls sets are the Pink Printed Onesie, Cap and Booties.
- 4 Piece Pastel Fleece Boxed Gift Set, Colors Blue, Pink, or Yellow. It includes: Collarless Jacket, Cap, Pants, Rattle
- 13 Arrow Print Piece Set made from 100% Cotton Interlock
Also available, in our categories of Nursing Covers, and also Nursing Pillows, are great gift ideas for expectant mothers who are planning to breastfeed. Ultimately, these items, nursing will be even a better experience for both mother and baby. Browse today!
Here Are Tips In Dressing Your Newborn.
Ultimately, for the first few weeks or months, keep your baby dressed sensibly with clothing your infant will need. Remember, the circulation of newborns is still developing. Thereby, booties and cotton mittens will help keep their feet and hands more comfortable.
Depending also what climate you live in, dress your baby sensibly. Some babies of larger sizes, moreover, may not even fit into newborn clothing at all. While on the other hand, preemies will wear smaller sizes longer.
Furthermore, how often you do laundry, is also the number of each items will be needed. Remember, babies have numerous unexpected messes. Therefore, they need a bigger wardrobe..
Since infants grow so quickly, always have the next size of clothing available for them to wear. Also,, avoid zippers that may pinch. Finally, check also for tags, buttons, and snaps that may scratch.