Arrow Print Baby Gift Set
First of all, our Newborn Arrow Print Baby Gift Set consists of 13 pieces. Because the fabric is made of 100% cotton interlock, it is thereby soft and comfy. Thus, it is ultimately made for baby’s delicate skin.
Notably, this baby gift set includes: Newborn Side Snap Shirt, Small Side Snap Shirt, Newborn Short Sleeve Sleeve Onesie, Newborn Long Sleeve Onesie, Knotted Cap, Bib, Burp Cloth, 4 Wash Clothes, and last of all, a Pair of Mittens.
Since this gift set includes so many needed items, it makes a great gift for a newborn baby.
Size: Newborn Only ( Fits up to 13 lbs,)
Material: 100% Cotton Interlock
Besides this Arrow Print Baby Gift Set, we also offer other lovely gift sets.
The other gift sets include:
- 5-Piece Pastel Interlock Baby Gift Set for either Boy or Girl. It includes solid Colored Bodysuit, Printed T-Shirt, Cap Booties and Bib. The set comes either in blue or pink.
- 5 Piece Pastel Interlock Hanging Baby Gift Set comes in Yellow and includes a Printed Bodysuit, Yellow T-Shirt, Cap, Booties, and Bib
- 3 Piece Baby Gift Set for either Boys or Girls. The boys sets include Blue Printed Bodysuit, Cap and Booties. Also, the girls sets are the Pink Printed Onesie, Cap and Booties.
- 4 Piece Pastel Fleece Boxed Baby Gift Set, Colors Blue, Pink, or Yellow. It includes: Collarless Jacket, Cap, Pants, Rattle
- 7-Piece Pastel Interlock Hanging Gift Set which includes: T-Shirt, Bodysuit, Tank Top, Gown, Bib, Cap, and a pair of Booties. The t-shirt, gown, and hat are solid yellow. The other pieces are in giraffe print.
Besides this Arrow Print Baby Gift set, here are a suggested list of baby gift ideas and what your baby needs before he arrives.
Moreover, here is a estimated list of what to anticipate your baby will need when she or he arrives.:
Bodysuits 7 Tank, Short or Long Sleeve- depending the season or climate
Side Snap T-Shirts 4–6- Recommended while the umbilical cord is still attached.
Pants 3 to 5 Pair
Cardigans or Sweaters 1-2
Sleepers or Gowns 4
Swaddle Blankets 2 to 3
3–6 Hooded Towels
Wash Cloth Mittens 1-2
Socks /Booties 3 or 4 pair
Hats/ Caps/ Bonnets 1-2
Lite Mittens 1 Pair so tiny fingernails can’t scratch
Here Are Tips In Dressing Your Newborn.
Ultimately, for the first few weeks or months, keep your baby dressed sensibly.
Furthermore, how often you do laundry, is also the number of each items will be needed. Remember, babies have numerous unexpected messes, thereby they need more clothing.
Because infants grow so quickly, always have the next size of clothing available for them to wear. Check also for tags, buttons, and snaps that may scratch. Finally, avoid zippers that may pinch.
Depending also what climate you live in, ultimately, dress your baby sensibly. Some babies of larger sizes, moreover, may not even fit into newborn clothing at all. While on the other hand, preemies will wear smaller sizes longer.
Moreover, in the Sections of nursing covers with wires, and also nursing pillows, are great gift ideas for expectant mothers who are planning to breastfeed. Our nursing covers, nursing pillows, and our reusable nursing pads come in stylish prints.Ultimately, with these items, nursing will be even a better experience for both mother and baby. We also offer the lightweight breast pump that gathers in more milk with less pumps. Both our bold and pastel colored nursing bracelets eliminates the guesswork which side to breastfeed on.
Browse our baby bodysuits, an essential piece of clothing he will need daily or more.We have offer baby bodysuits in various styles, prints, and colors, including black and white bodysuits. Our bodysuits come sleeveless, short sleeve, and long sleeve. Check out the pastel baby boy bodysuits. Also available for the little guys are short sleeve bodysuits, tank tops onesies.